Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Kids On The Block

OK, so back a long time ago, I liked the NKOTB. I admit it. It isn't very popular to say but there it is. I went to the concert when it came here to my city (With Jessica and Jennifer and Heidi I might add) I came back unable to hear normally for 12 hours or so and it was a good time. I was in love, what can I say? So, I was interested in the reunion that they are putting together. I looked at their site and found it very amusing how time changes even the best looking boys into middle age men. (Though the youngest one is still pretty cute ;) Do you think that they will have to change their band name to Middle Age Men on the Block? Aren't you glad that you don't have to be judged by how you were in Junior High? Wow, there's a gratitude booster for ya! Here is the website if you want to travel back in time, just be prepared for the reality check when you see the "now" pics. And if you go around singing Hangin Tough, your kids are going to look at you and roll their eyes and sware they don't belong to you. Just a warning, not that I've done it myself. :)
New Kids On The Block

6 comments:

Valerie said...

You're not the only one...I must admit that I was a huge fan too. I was deeply in love (well as deep as one can be that young) with Jordan. I even had his doll. Ahhhh, the memories!

Jessica said...

Jenny and I never went to a New Kids on the Block concert. We loved them ... but we never got to go to a concert. Did you confuse us with someone else???? And now you are in trouble for taking someone else and not us!!!!
:)
Love you.

Jensen Family said...

No kidding. We loved them, but I don't remember the concert. Thanks for leaving us out! :) Maybe we could go to the Middle Age Men on the Block concert together.....lol.

Jensen Family said...

Okay I had to leave another comment now that I went and checked out their site. I actually think they look better looking now then back then. Don't you?

Andrea Hardman said...

Oh, I thought Jess and Jen went too. Sorry girls, I only remember being just absurdly jealous of the girls in the front who got a ripped piece of one of their shirts. Oh Well.

Sandy N said...

I used to love them too. I remember I had at least one NKOTB tshirt. I looked at the recent pics and I have to agree with Jen I think they are cuter now (most of them) than they were back then. But of course you wouldnt have been able to convince me that back then. I think that Johnathon is the cutest now... Who do you think?