Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gearing up for Holiday Fun

Well, as you all know, now that Halloween is almost here, it's time to start.......Christmas projects!!!!!! What do you mean you didn't know that? Good thing I'm here to enlighten you, then.

Here's my first, for Brooklyn. I found this cute dolphin family at Walmart. Kind'a boring by itself. So... I made a little mattress for each dolphin.


But then they looked cold.....Fleece blankets!


And I've been wanting to do this little bag from here: http://modernquiltlove.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/perfect-box-pouch-tutorial

So I did. Now they have a home.

With handles.

One Project down. It may be the only project to get down if we end up moving our family across the country. We'll see. We'll see.

4 comments:

Heidi L Barber said...

heh heh heh. you couldn't resist could you. Lol. They're very cute.

Krystal said...

As always....CUTE!!! Way to go "Super Mom"

Michaelangelo said...

Wow, you are way ahead of me! What a cute idea though- Brooklyn will LOVE them!!

Mandy said...

You are so amazing!!! My sewing machine is wishing you was it mom!!!and my kids too!!!