Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Zoo and Stuff

Last weekend we went down to the zoo with my mom and dad. We had a really fun time and I had my camera the whole time. But I only took a picture of this turkey. I can't tell you why. I was facinated with the gobble noise that they make. So weird. Brooklyn loved it too. I'm almost done with Erika's baptismal dress. There is only pressing left. This was a really hard dress to make so I'm glad it's done and looks right. Erika really likes it.
And here is the latest house pictures. We have a roof now. This first picture is the back porch. I love the beam that spans the back.




Front view







3 comments:

Krystal said...

YAY! That house is looking great! I am thrilled for you....it finally is taking shape!

Veater Family said...

I am excited for you guys! I want to see a picture of that dress!!

Michaelangelo said...

Wow that is so exciting!! How cool to watch your house go up from the ground!! So, when's the baptism? We would love to come if we can make it :)