Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Two summers ago

We took a family vacation to Lake Tahoe two summers ago and each kid got to pick a souvenir. Casey chose a metal sheriffs badge that has a lake Tahoe logo on it. I don't know where it was or how it got here to Tremonton but somehow it came with us and has just now resurfaced. I overheard them this morning talking about this awesome toy that has been gone so long that it has become new again. Josh said it was real. Casey agreed and added that you could "boss cops" with it. I can only assume that he thinks that because lowly officers' badges don't have a shiny, Lake Tahoe, across the middle like his does. I just hope it gets lost again before he tries to pull rank on an officer. Though on second thought, that would be fairly amusing.

4 comments:

MommaM said...

I want to see him try to boss Trent. That would be quite funny!

Craig And Kerri said...

yea that might be a good place to start? LoL

Heidi L Barber said...

lol. I hope it happens. Just for the sake of having another GREAT family story, I hope you get pulled over and Joshua gives that police officer his marching orders! tee hee!

Andrea Hardman said...

Evil, Heidi! I don't want to get pulled over!