Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wedding Prep

I didn't have a better day, by the way. I waited 3 hours at the car dealership for a new bolt. Now, it wasn't their fault that the one that they had to go get two different ones from different places and it wasn't their fault that I had to entertain all of my kids for such a long time. It has occured to me though that if I had stuck around in the area and let my kids "help" the mechanics, they may have been motivated to work a little faster. That's my strategy next time. In the mean time, I've been very busy with wedding preparations for my way cute sister in law, Heather. She's getting married in 8 days! Yay. I won't post much about it yet because pictures would be a spoiler at this point. (She reads here, Hi Heather) But, I did finish putting the ribbon on 5 little girls dresses; a task not as easy as it may appear. And I have been shopping for matching clothes for the boys to wear. All the while, trying not to eat like a maniac because I do that when I'm feeling stress.

This is a fun video we took at Josh's birthday party.

This is our little Brooklyn at play at the party.

2 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Love the videos!! Good luck with all of the wedding plans, I hope it all works out perfectly! I was glad to read your recommindations on the cook bok! I have been debating anout it! But Regie likes veggies so why hide them? I hope to see your family soon!!

Heidi L Barber said...

Andrea,
I hadn't checked your blog in a while. Love the videos and pictures and of course the recollection of Appointment Man. He is my favorite super hero.
Well I hope that all the plans go as planned tomorrow. I forgot what time I am supposed to be there so I'll have to call you in the morning.