Sunday, March 30, 2008

On Her Trail

Yesterday Erika told me that Brooklyn was leaving a trail behind her as she "scooched" across the floor. I made some sort of acknowledgement and didn't think much of it because, what else do small children do but leave trails behind? Every day I follow crumb trails, sock trails, sand trails, etc... Well, Rhyan came in and said, Andrea, you better look at this. She really is leaving a trail. I looked and, sure enough, the kitchen floor, under the table, around the chairs, in a circle in the middle, had a crayon path. And everywhere she went, went the crayon mark. So, I picked her up and wouldn't you know it? She had managed to pick up a colored pencil lead on her pants as she scooted around and it was marking the floor with each scooch! And you thought that only happened in the comics!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That's funny! At least it was an "innocent" misfortune. Just wait until she does it on purpose. :)

Andrea Hardman said...

True. I randomly went to your friend Heidi's blog and she is SO funny. I think that her comment on never getting angry with this cute, little baby is right on target!