Monday, March 31, 2008

Alma's suckers

You know in Alma when he's talking about giving succor to those in need? Well, we read these things to our kids at night and don't really think about words like succor. Casey was quiet for a while getting ready for bed. (That's weird, right there) So I asked him, "What's wrong?" He says, "Well, Mom, I'm just wondering what people is Alma giving suckers to?" What a great question! I think giving out suckers would make people much less cranky in general, don't you agree? Leave it to a kid to find the answer to one of the world's big problems. And it was right there in the scriptures. There's revelation for ya. Have a good Monday.

4 comments:

Heidi L Barber said...

HA HA HAAAA!!! That made me laugh out loud! I bet my roommates wonder sometimes.
Remember when strange screams used to come from Dan's room and we just had to sigh and tell our friends that that was just our brother and not to worry about it? Well now its me making the strange random laughing noises!

Leisha Mareth said...

I love it, that is too cute. Thanks for your kind words on my blog! I've visited yours several times as well and think you have the cutest little fam I ever did see! xoxo

Michaelangelo said...

I love it! Kids are so great. What a good listener to pick up on that.

Valerie said...

LOL. That is very funny! I agree, Alma should have given out suckers.