Monday, January 25, 2010

A New Dress


I've been wanting to make this little shirt dress that I found on Presser Foot. (see side bar) It's a little summer dress refashioned from an adult sized dress shirt. I do know it's still January. I just might be in denial though. Maybe. I loved the way it turned out and it took only two hours from start (including making the pattern) to finish.



And what I love even more? The fact that my baby poses like a runway model. Only way cuter.
I'm ready for summer. Click here for the tutorial at MADE.

4 comments:

Care said...

*GASP!!*

I have been dying to give this a try, but -- HOLY SMOKES! -- I don't know if I can wait until C is big enough!!

It's completely GORGEOUS, Andrea! And Brooklyn is a DOLL!

Krystal said...

That is the cutest little dress on the cutest little girl!! Good job mom!

BTW, I've never heared of Pressure Foot (which I'll check out now!) but there are TONS of re-purposing ideas on "Make it and Love it" it's on my side bar.

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Andrea, she is adorable! I love the dress. You are a woman of many talents! Keep up the great work!

PS--thank you for following my blog--you rock!
:)

Heidi L Barber said...

SO cute! I love it. I can't wait to see you guys!!!

Cant help but share today's word verification word... You ready for this?

"pitholou" I think this absolutely needs to be in our next dictionary game! :D