Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad and photoshop scraping

I want to do a shout out to Dad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope your 20th (according to Josh) is fantastic. Love you so much.

Well, today I'm going to Drive over a mountain pass to take a class!!! I'm so excited. I signed up for this class a while ago after spending a small fortune on hardbound, computer generated scrapbooks that were really nice but that whole small fortune part is the rub. So I'm heading out to a little applied tech college to learn how to use PhotoShop to create my own scrapbooking pages to be printed out on the computer. Granted, they may not get hardbound but they may at least get spiral bound! I have one that I tried to do myself. It took forever and there are many things about it I'd like to change. Thus the pic on top. I'm also including a couple more photos of that fun B-day party we went to at Bouncin' off the walls. I forgot to say that Erika's cousin, Jax was so protective of her. He had many little boy friends there and if anyone was rough or even looked at Erika wrong, he was right there to tell them to back off. I even saw him pull her back behind him one time when one of the kids was mad at her. I loved it. It was so sweet I could hardly stand it. Isn't family wonderful? (P.S. Jaxon was also great with his friends, just as long as they were nice to Erika.)

4 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

You will have to give me some tips. I have done some digital scraping myself, but I have alot to learn!! Good luck!!

Cederberg Family said...

I keep looking at this! I love love love the page!!

Michaelangelo said...

I would love to know more about photoshop- I have played around with it a little bit, but definitely not enough to make a nice looking album! Have a great time with your class!

Valerie said...

I want to learn digi scrappin' too, but just haven't had the time to devote to it yet. Looks to me like you are well on your way.