Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged

Tagged
The Rules1. Post the Rules at the beginning2. Answer the questions about yourself3. At the end of your post, tag 3 people. Then go to their blogs and leave them a comment.
10 years ago: I was 19. So young, just going off to college. Was that really 10 years ago?
Things on my To-Do list today: It's the end of the day. I'm supposed to take some time just for me. That's what this is. I blog just for me. Other things I did today, got my hair cut, tended the neighbors cute kids, Cleaned the house, made a fantastic stirfry and went mini golfing with my cute little family. (I got 2 hole-in-one's)
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off debt that I owe, that all my family owes and then build my house in Honeyville, put enough in an account to make us comfy for the rest of our lives and then give the rest away. I don't want it after that. But all this is for naught because I never enter any lotteries.
3 of my bad habits: I twirl my hair, I eat too much and I finish people's sentences.
5 jobs that I have had:Babysitter, Holiday Inn Reservationist, Priority Club customer Service rep, Recreational coordinator for the Mentally Handicapped, Mail Services, front desk. oh, yea.
5 Things people don't know about me: I can't eat any spicy food. I like to read about herbal remedies. I like a very few abstract art pieces. I can sqeeze both nostrils together without touching them. oooo, I know you're dying to see that! Anyway, that's all.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I have seen you squeeze your nostrils together, and I must say that it is a site to see!! LOL

I can't believe it has been 10 years since our good old days together. I miss those days. Boy, we're getting old!

Cederberg Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of Dennis and Vicki and the kids!!! They are so cute!

Craig And Kerri said...

Hey,Honeyville is where I want to live when we retire...
I love that area..........
C & K

are you still drawing these days?